Friday, February 26, 2010

There's an App for that....even though there shouldn't be


I love my iPhone...I love the apps I have on my iPhone. Truth be told, I am probably a little obsessed with my iPhone. Oh sure it's a phone, but much more importantly it is my source for the white pages, the yellow pages, Open Table, my husband's flight information, a Californian earthquake update, The LA Times, Twitter, TMZ, E online, People magazine, multiple weather sources, a sushi guide, The Bible, all 373 of my Barry Manilow songs, a map to every single Disney Park that I may ever go to along with the times of every single parade and what is on the menu at every single restaurant in the park. I could go on and on....I love, love, love my iPhone.

However, while searching through the apps last night I found out that there is an entire population of people who love their iPhones in a totally different way. I swear I am not making any of this up....these are all true, honest to goodness apps that you yourself could (but shouldn't) download to your phone.

Sex Position Game
Nude It
Adult Sex Life
Hooters Calendar
Seduce a Suicide Girl (don't even want to know what that one means)
Playboy
69 Positions
Naughty Facts
Sex IQ

and for the ladies in the house.....
Playgirl
and....drum roll please................
vibrate massager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The level to which that grosses me out can not even be described!

Please, I beg of you, love your iPhone.....but don't LOOOOOOVE your iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I definitely don't love my iphone THAT much.

    ReplyDelete