Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If it's covered in pink is it still a sport?

A few months back, one of the moms in my little one's class pulled me aside and said that we should sign up for softball because her husband was going to be coaching a team. My first thought was that softball probably had way too many moving parts for a 6 year old, but then I remembered that we were still new here and needed to keep working at making friends--so we signed up to play 6 and under softball.

We got the pink glove, the pink helmet, the pink bat, the pink softball and the pink bag to carry all the other pink stuff in. We loaded the pink water jug with water and headed over to the park to try to see if our little cutie was going to embarrass us or make us proud when that first day of practice rolled around.



Look how she is keeping her eye on that ball...............


.......and look at that swing!

Oh Yeah, we are going to rock this softball thing. I think I may go ahead and start spending our college savings because this girl is going to school on a softball scholarship.







3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, a boat would be nice a nice treat with college funds!!! K looks adorable all decked out in pink!! Can't wait to see her in action... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is a sport...a yucky sport!! But she looks amazing in her outfit!! I didn't even know that all of those things came in pink!!

    By the way...she looks huge, grown up, and I insist it stop immediately!!!

    35 days until I leave!!!

    ReplyDelete