Monday, August 23, 2010

I really suck at blogging

It's a good thing that I do this blog for the entertainment of 2 people because if I had hundreds of readers like the good bloggers do, they would all be egging my house by now because of my lack of writing.

What can I say, it's been a busy summer.....and to be fair, I have had viral pneumonia for about 4 weeks and unlike the fabulous housewives of the 50's who would wear their pearls with their housecoats while they were sick and the only real way that you knew they were sick was because of the tissue they were carrying around with them....I tend to look, speak and act more like Linda Blair in "The Exorcist" when I am sick. Yes, I know....my husband is a very lucky man.


I'm better now, thanks for asking, and I am ready to pretend that anyone cares what I have to say again...............except that I don't really have anything to say. So I am just going to leave you with a picture we took when we went to drop our daughter off in Florida.


I'm not sure why this cracks me up so much, but it does.

1 comment:

  1. Only in Florida!!! Only you would have your husband slow the car to take this picture!!
    I will see you in 10 days and then you will have something to converse about:)
    Loved catching up today!!

    ReplyDelete