Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dancing With the (people who desperately wish they were) Stars

I can't say that I enjoy 'Dancing With the Stars' which is kind of funny because I love other dance shows. There is just something about this show that I don't really care for.....I have tried to like it, and occasionally I will watch it and cheer for some old nostalgic actor or singer, but overall I'm not a fan.

That being said, I do watch other tv and therefore I hear all about DWTS on a daily basis. Which brings me to today's rant......Kate Gosselin.

Okay, let's review here--she had a reality tv show with her husband and her 8 kids, she came off as a mean, overbearing, bossy, know it all crab. Her husband became a total and complete freak of nature who thought that it was okay to date other people while still married. To continue his reign of craziness he decided he was 19 again, started dressing like an idiot and began dating girls at his emotional age instead of his real age. All of a sudden, we all felt sorry for K.to.the.Razy Kate and we forgave her and pretty much forgot about what a loon she really was.

Then she goes and puts herself on Dancing With the Stars.

Not a great move Kate because now we remember.....you are bossy, you think you are always right, you don't even try to speak to people nicely, you like to make it seem like you are much more important, busy and popular than you really are, you act like a diva only you really don't have a reason to be one and not that it matters in the rest of your life but...you have no rhythm. I have no problem with the fact that you need to earn a living to support your kids but please, when you have the sympathy of the world on your side, do not put yourself in the position of reminding everyone what a bossy mcboster you really are. Please I am begging you, find a way to soften your image again because I can not stand the thought of this man becoming the good guy in this divorce.

3 comments:

  1. You crack me up!

    I can't believe it but I just ready somewhere that one of Tiger's x-mistresses is going to be on the next round of "Dancing"! They are going to have to change the name from "Dancing with the Stars" to "Dancing with the Crazies".

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I know why we are besties!! You are so funny that it makes my stomach hurt.

    While I do enjoy the DWTS shows, I really felt bad for her because it was so embarrassing to watch her dance. Now I will say that I do have my own sense of dance skills and while they may not be up for me to make it on DWTS I do know that my moves are WAAAAAY way better than poor Kate's.

    The two of them together equals diaster and that is so sad for those cute kiddos they have between them...especially Aiden(personal fav)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! How incredibly embarassing is it that Kate Gosselin is now trying to fulfill this "celebrity" persona? It's even worse than octomom... That was embarassing, but nowhere near as bad as Kate. She's turned herself into a complete joke. It's awful!

    ReplyDelete