Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cougaring with my Bestie

I am SO excited! My best friend is coming to visit and we are finally going to get the chance to catch up on 8 months of missed girl talk.

I have missed her sooooo much and I can not wait to spend some time going to bars, drinking shots, checking out guys, hittin' a few male strip clubs, partying with the likes of Tiger Woods, Jesse James and John Edwards.
...............
I am totally kidding!

Our life is a bit more pleasantly boring than that. We are going to take over her brother-in-law's beach house, stay up late talking, sleep in, drink coffee, watch the waves, spend way too much time in our pajamas, eat too much, drink too much, laugh way more than anyone would ever understand and spend the days playing with her precious little girl.

So if you need me, just listen for the beach house that sounds like it's housing a family of hyenas............and then turn around and walk away because we won't let you in anyway.






4 comments:

  1. Oh soooo jealous... I know you and J and H will have a blast!!!! ( you don't know me but J and I are friends)... enjoy and have one of those drinks for me..
    LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise we will toast one to you Lisa!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaa yessss! best post everr

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cougaring has commenced.... Or at least our party has started. Feels like we have never been apart!! We will see if you think she is precious on Thur!!!!
    Best week ever ahead!!!!!

    ReplyDelete