Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Housewives?? I think not.

Clearly because I live in the OC now I am having even more fun watching 'The Real Housewives of the OC" than I was before. I always loved the show, but now I am kind of obsessed with it and I love seeing the places that they go and recognizing some of the restaurants or nail salons and whatnot..........but OMG these woman are CrAzY!!!

Who in their right mind would let their day to day life be filmed and then honestly believe that we are all wishing our lives where like theirs???? I may love watching the show, but mostly because watching someone else's train wreck of a life makes my boring life feel really, Reeaaaaaally good.

Please tell me that you caught it last week when Alexis went to the races with Gretchen. That entire scene at the table had me thanking my lucky stars for the man I am married to. If Alexis' husband said one more time how "OUR rule" is that we only judge by "OUR experiences" I was going to reach through the screen and slap his cocky, know it all, not very attractive self. If he is really all that (and he clearly thinks he is) why did he have to lie to his wife about Gretchen's friend coming on to him just so he could watch his wife have a lunatic moment?? Run Alexis, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN. Yes, he may be rich and he may love to buy you trinkets NOW, but any woman who feels that she has to edit herself around her husband, tell her husband how right he is when he is being a know it all, or who feels that she has to look perfect around her husband is only asking for trouble. Shouldn't your hubby be the one who ALWAYS has YOUR back, who thinks you look perfect in the morning when you haven't brushed your teeth or hair, or when you have baby throw up all over your pajamas.....and it's 3:00 in the afternoon???

Keep these shows coming BRAVO TV......I love 'em! And just so you "Housewives" know, I don't envy you, I don't want your life nor do I want to be you.....but I do find you crazy fun to watch!

1 comment:

  1. CRAZY I tell you, and the crazier they are and the crazier the things they do.....the more I LOVE the show. I would not trade my life for theirs EVER, but good God please keep letting us peek at your trainwreck.

    ReplyDelete